being a girl is best describes as the hardest thing one ever think of! Well, I have TONS of undeniable hard evidences which I believe no one, not even you, yes you, will actually can try to deny the big fact. But before that, despite of having 3 days of nonstop-went-to every-single-ronggeng places-in-kay ell , I have to admit this: I have been fated to have this super~ chewaahh never –get-tired-when-it-comes-about-meronggeng fitness! Haha :) ohh yes! How could I bravely describe myself fit? Let me remind you once again that I only talked based on proof. First, I didn’t get enough sleep or in other words, I still couldn’t find way to handle my insomnia :( Yet, I still able to go to lots, lots and lots of places (now I’ve made myself looked very boring) and at the end of the day, I did not have any weird, wrecked feelings at all! Oh yeahhh :) that’s more I like it! Haha. The enjoyment doesn’t stop there. Well, enough of me, bragging myself as much as I could with the most humble and modest way I should say; and let’s get back to the main point, shall we? :)
First thing first, the underground (UG) dinner or in more proper way, is called as The Glam Nite of ACTP-ians will take place on this June 27th, 2008 (the last day of summer/class at iNTEC) at Bluewave Hotel, Shah Alam. And the most terrifying thing happened, which is the High tea organized by INTEC, has been called off! ~ ngeh3 :p We believed that the main reason for this horrifying news is that, there wasn’t adequate amount of money collected till that particular moment that need to be used as the deposit for the buffet (plus the fact that they knew bout the UG dinner :p ). Therefore, the organizer which I think there is no need for me to make further explanation, has made a decision of cancelling the event. And yes, ACTP 1 is the very first batch who actually cancelling their own high tea/dinner~ yeay us!! Pity The Kids (juniors) :( on behalf of the seniors, I would like to express our apology for not supporting (paying) the high tea~ erRkk :p
Due to the fact that I’m going to have my super glam nite, I have decided to look extremely glam! Haha. I wasn’t the only 1 okay! At this point of time, everyone is busy finding the perfect attire for the night. me and my co-shopper a.k.a yasmin :) are not excluded! Starting last Thursday, we had done our 1st and 2nd phases of eye-ing the so called Potential Dresses. From Midvalley to Berjaya Times Square on the next day, to the busy street of Star Hill and finally the enormous, magnificent Pavilion (all in one day); we have tried and short listed few dresses which are perfectly fitted on us. The 1st phase which took place at Midvalley was basically to get to know the perfect design for both of us. After spending almost 30 mins on average in every shop, trying and cam-whoring*sensitive* the dresses, we have made a conclusion that halter-dress is the best design in order for me to tone down my broad shoulder and definitely not a tube-like dress. Whereas for yasmin, she can go on anything except halter. She looked scarily like Nicole Richie when wearing a halter dress! Seriously!
melinda looi~ pavilion :)

a shop at star hill~ disco-like :p
a shop at times square~ princess-like dress
topshop~ ballet!
zara~ the halter!
ohhh~ i'm soooo gonna buy that potential halter dress (which i didn't put on this post) !! now u know, how hard it is being a girl. it's natural and definitely not against the world thing, that every girl wants to look pretty and feel appreciated~ cewaaahhh. so don't blame me! :)
0 honest say(s)?:
Post a Comment