Why do I have to suffer from this weird-who-ever-invented-it disease called insomnia? Haihhh~ man. It’s painful owkay! And do not laugh coz yes, it is! am not making up thing. Well, obviously when others are having a very, very, very good night sleep and you are just sitting there looking at them helplessly , merapu-ish on whatever you can and ever wished you could enjoy the most wonderful thing god ever given to someone which is sleeping, what will be lingering around your mind? *a very looonnngg sigh* I should be on my colorful,rainbow-ish printed bed, dreaming on prince charming or in few cases it turns out to be the beast, well only once in a blue moon okay. to be more precise i'm trying telling myself to please sleep right on time miss amira. Yes. Not at 1030 a.m. or 1515 p.m. I wouldn’t mind if I do not sleep at all for the next 27 hours but if only I can have a very nice and comfy nap every evening. However, my biggest crisis which I couldn’t handle till this very particular moment is I cannot even close my eyes during the mid day. Darn! Now you know, how miserable my life is for the past couple of weeks (it has started long time ago but only recently the disease has become uncontrollable and goes beyond the limit). So at the end of the day, insomnia has lead to other chronic mess which I have simplified it to a not-very-complicated-where-english-suddenly-turn-into-maths form:
Insomnia= [ ( (fatigue-ness + gloomy-ish)-sleeping enjoyment )*(less hours of sleep)] /(days I can actually sleep + depression)
The conclusion is~ saya mahuuu tidoooo! Is anyone out there who can read me a bedtime story? Pleaseee? *puppy eyes* I really need to tidooo :(
x0x0~
0 honest say(s)?:
Post a Comment